What do you think i should upgrade next ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i used to live near there. I can find it easily most likley. Do they offer customizing options by any chance?

ya i wanna get a new case, i was thinking about buying one tommorow, any sugestions on what i should get ?

Yo Trax. Does the...company u buy comp stuff from...alow a customizing options or sell good pre-build pcs worth the money?

well they sell pre-built Pc's but Notthing super High tech, only bottom system that are good for a normal family computer but not for oc'ers or Gammers...

and yes

you just tell them what you want in the computer, order it all, then pay them to put it togather, there prices are cheap

basicly what you see on www.tigerdirect.ca is what you can buy the stuff off of them for

I wish i had a computer store like that around here... i hate ordering stuff online. It is such a pain without a credit card.

^ ya, that sucks.....Toronto has 8 million people, so there are TONS and TONS of computer stores here....

TRAX...do they have a site man? a phone number? Know any prices? Any info about the store can u pm me or nething man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom