sending back opteron..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
ok so Im sending back my Opteron 170 becuase its a dud and completly wont work....ok so any way My question is when sending it back what do I need to do..I have AS5 on so I tried cleaning it off....

what I did do was put everything back in the orginial box (including Stock fan) and its all in the box excluding the manual becuase I lost them....but any way so do I just send it back to newegg or do I notify them first....im reallly confused...thanks:)

call em up first and let em know you are sending it back. They will give an RMA number and how to do it all. You might want to check their site to see if they have a dif policy on cpu's because i think they do. gl to ya

RMA process can be done online. Just go to 'my account' and there will be a link in there in regards to sending it back.

Ok im having problems :confused:

I cant do it thru newegg and Im having problems contacting amd, they wont pick up there phone?...please help me..

FYI Don't mention to them you've used a retail desktop motherboard as most consumer boards do not officially support Opterons and using one in an unsupported board will void your warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom