Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx man. Im still a bit of a noob to this lol. Thanx for the advice and I will take your word and forget about it. I fort being a beta it was like a trial kinda thing. So maybe you would of been able to unistall

Well this is still a buggy Beta. But it isnt like a uninstall. It would have to be a format and reinstall.

Best bet wait till Vista gets closer to launch. Then it wont have as many issues. Plus Vista sucks at games right now. ;)

realy man taking your advice and staying a bit clear. Hopefuly being on this forum everyday will bring me some computer friends and some real big knolege of computers.

Hey anyway i can help. Just ask. I can be reached via MSN, this forum, my forum, email. I will help guide you along if you wish. Along with Warez. He is a great guy that knows his stuff. ;)

Microsoft has officially announced the release date of Windows Vista. Windows Vista will be made officially to consumers in January 2007, while making Windows Vista available to businesses only in November 2006. In addition, there will be a feature complete Beta 2 CTP released in the next quarter. "...we need a few more weeks, quality is paramount", said Jim Allchin, co-president, Platforms & Services Division, Microsoft regarding the delay.

Warez Monster said:
Microsoft has officially announced the release date of Windows Vista. Windows Vista will be made officially to consumers in January 2007, while making Windows Vista available to businesses only in November 2006. In addition, there will be a feature complete Beta 2 CTP released in the next quarter. "...we need a few more weeks, quality is paramount", said Jim Allchin, co-president, Platforms & Services Division, Microsoft regarding the delay.

this is what, the 20th time that the moved it back?

EricB said:
this is what, the 20th time that the moved it back?
Who cares. I'd rather have them move it back and get it right, than push it out too early before things have been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom