SMALL wireless Video Camera's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
Can anyone recommend a quality a SMALL, WIRELESS video camera? I have looked at the ebay ones before, but a friend got one, and it was a POS...

I have a 1/10 scale HPI Nitro RUSH RC stadium truck.... 4WD, gas powered, it hauls, and is a TON of fun. I would LOVE to mount a camera on it, and try to record it while I am running it around the neighborhood. I want to try to stay in the under $250 range.

I don't do anything illegal with it, so I am not worried about 'self incriminating evidence'.....

I DID make a mistake.... My FIRST truck was an HPI Nitro RUSH..... It is, and has been dead, and in pieces for spare parts right now... lol... The CORRECT truck I was referring to is the HPI Nitro MT2. My bad.

As far as wireless.... This is a GAS powered truck, not battery.... On asphalt or hard ground, this can reach speeds upwards of 40 MPH.... So, it would have to be wireless, or a REAAAALLLLLLY long, lightweight wire.... but it would probably get caught on stuff.

EDIT: Almost forgot... here is a pic of the truck.... (1.5 Meg file, so I won't attach it.) For reference, it is sitting on top of a DELL shipping box.

http://www.speed-society.com/ethereal-dragon/MT2.JPG

Camcorder wouldn't work... It is more than the $250 I was looking to spend, and also, it is WAAAY to bulky to put on an RC car... The car can literally turn on a dime, inertia would rip the camera off of whatever it was mounted to.... and also, it would drastically alter the handling charastics of the car....

ok...i have no idea y u cant find this..i just typed "wireless video camera" in google and so many of em came up. if im u...this problems solved in 10 sec.

What I was trying to accomplish as more along the lines of seeing if there were any camera's that anyone has had experience with, or manufacturer's that they would recommend. I know jack about cameras, but I am fully capable of being able to locate many different ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom