My PC is loud...sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHaze

Baseband Member
I recently built a new PC. It runs perfectly, it is very fast, and I have no problems whatsoever with it. The only thing is that sometimes it is nice and quiet with the fans at a decently low volume and then sometimes the computer is noticeably louder (the fans sound noticeably louder than they usually are).

Im not sure what I can do about this or how I can go about troubleshooting it. Maybe this is a normal thing and I should just ignore it? I was hoping I could get some advice here. Any input would be appreciated. :)

when your running at full loads the cpu gets hotter and the fans spin faster to cool it down which creates noise

theres something unclear which is what fans exactly do you mean? open the case and listen closely case/psu/cpu which one of em after youll answer that it will be much easier to offer a solution

jeremy said:
theres something unclear which is what fans exactly do you mean? open the case and listen closely case/psu/cpu which one of em after youll answer that it will be much easier to offer a solution

When I open the case up i really can't tell which fan is changing volume...they all so relatively close together

worrwhorre said:
when your running at full loads the cpu gets hotter and the fans spin faster to cool it down which creates noise

This makes sense...I think this is what it is. I probably shouldn't be worrying about it because the computer works fine.

if the noise doesnt bother you then dont worry about it.. but if it does there are ways to make it much more silent..

easy! just put earplugs :D , now for real just buy a new silent cpu cooler or heatsink+fan in seperate , what cpu exactly do you have? and in what country are you? ill recommend a good one & place to get it from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom