radeon 9250 fx5200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased the 9250 12/2005 I would not recommed that card. I am having to buy another video card now. The graphics look awefull

I recomend any 9*** series over any FX series. The FX cards absolutely suck unless you do some serious modding to them. The high up ones IE 5950ultra are way overpriced and dotn perform as well as you would like them.

The 9250 is better. BTW, if you can get ahold of a 9200 instead, it's actually a bit faster than the 9250.

lol 003 good ol' supporter of ati eh? thx guys. no i wasnt planning on buying one. i already have two comps running both at 2.0GHz and 2.4. the first an athlon and the other a P4. i have both cards but i mostly run the p4 and i was thinking of switching the two. so the 9250 is the better then. i knew they were pretty close. the fx5200 has worked perfect for me so far with top graphics in hl2.

so if u had both which would u choose?

im not gonna upgrade anymore until the conroes, the g80s and vista so i was just wondering which is better for now.

whats funny is that i paid 130CDN for the fx5200 and 35CDN for the 9250 both about a yr ago i think. talk about a ripoff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom