Help Fast!!! Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundgarden

In Runtime
I just cut a huge chunck out of my document and I closed and accidentally cliked save. Then I went to paste it in a new document and nothing happened!!! Word can't find it on clipboard. Any chance of reverting back before I cut it!

OMG I am so screwed if I can't do this. Please help!

no :( I started it this morning. I checked the system restore, and there are no restore points for today.

Isn't there a software that can check the hard drive or something ?

not true , RAM is more of a physical thing the text file content isnt considered RAM he wont find it there nor anywhere else , if you would have keep word open right after you deleted it then it could have been possible to read the process memory (word process that is) using winhex and maybe find it but now theres nothing you can do , but ill give you a smart advice consider using a keylogger its very useful for those sorta purposes i too sometimes delete text by accident or forget to save it and its very handy i always 100% recover the text ,just use a keylogger and next time youll be able to 100% recover the text

Sorry I was not being clear, but in order to use the program first start it up and select "enabling write protection" and "computer forensic interfac. Now go to tools and select "Open Ram" click OK. Go to Search and click "Find Text" and search there.

forgot to mention , if you saved the document before you deleted a part of its text and resaved it , its possible youll be able to recovery the *good* document using data recovery software , but if you did save it and it was on your C partition then its most likely impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom