Final on video card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0toriou5

In Runtime
this is my final post on my agp video card. im pretty sure im going with the eVGA 6800gs. can any one send me a link to the exact one everyone is refering to? if anyone thinks there is a more suitable card, please say so.

thanks
just!n

gah.... ... .. You can't just choose between PCI-E or AGP, you've gotta determine what type your motherboard supports! And just that you know, the best deal in terms of a 6800 whether it's AGP or PCI-E is the eVGA 6800GS. Should be around $270 canadian, from what I know, so about like, $199.00 US maybe?

... where did i say that i was picking wich one i want? it clearly states i want a AGP video card. not once did i mention pci-e *sighs* Read before u post!

**** shame you're waisting your money on AGP. Old technology and not looking ahead in terms of future value. I think that's what all the gripe here is about your non-PCI-E choice. Although I definatly understand if it's strictly a financial thing if you can't afford a new PCI-E motherboard also.

My bad with the socket type.

Just out of curiosity, what CPU socket do you have? because $71 can buy you a new motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom