Not open for further replies.
apokalipse said:
that about sums it up.

in raw GPU power, this is how it goes:

[color=008800]your 7900 GT at stock speeds:[/color]
24 x 500MHZ = [color=00CC00]12000 megapixels per second[/color]

[color=880000]his 9600 XT, even when overclocked to 540MHZ[/color]
4 x 540MHZ = [color=CC0000]2160 megapixels per second[/color]

there are other factors like drivers to consider. but nothing can make the 9600 XT even closely compare to a 7900 GT

thanks, thats pretty much what i needed to see... i'll show him this chart... so pretty much he'd have to overclock an insane amount to be able to touch my card... and earlier i said i needed to convince my friend a 6800gs was better than his 6800, i wasnt trying to say he's dumb or that he didnt believe me.. so don't assume that, i just needed to pursued him before he thought so....

Originally Posted By JamesR
just tell him you overclocked your card to the EXTREME!
and that its so powerfull, that it beats 4 7900gtx's

also tell him you got a mega cooler on it, and it idles at 10C, and that you cant show him the cooler cos if you open the case, the outside air pressure will kill it.

if he wants to talk ****, beat him!

hahaha, nice one... great excuse to make

tell him that you just implanted te whole computer in your mind and if he dosnt shut the **** up that you will make him disintigrate with your mindputer special powers

that should make him shut up, i mean if hes stupid enough to believe that a 9600xt beats a 7600 then he'ill have no problem believeing this

:D

Tell him your 7900GT can beat chuck norris...he'll stfu then, ya thats right. lmao.

In UT2003 that card get 85FPS in 12x10. Doom 3 would eat that thing. The only thing that card is good at is impressing cavemen and shattering into hundereds of peice over you dumbass friend's head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom