CD-RW Will Not Burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you can't burn those cd's so there is still a problem. That's all I mean. I hate to buy media only to find out it doesn't work on my dvd burner and then have to return it opened and get a charge or something.

ingeborgdot said:
But you can't burn those cd's so there is still a problem. That's all I mean. I hate to buy media only to find out it doesn't work on my dvd burner and then have to return it opened and get a charge or something.

Ingeborgdot:

Yes...I know what you are saying. And I even went another step further to another forum "I Am Not A Geek Forum." Check out this link: http://forum.networktechs.com/t1819113199-resolved-cdrw-problems.html I followed those instructions and edited my registry successfully...no change! So, what convinced me that it was the media is that I went to a DOS prompt, attempted to change the current directory to my CD-RW drive, and received this message: "Incorrect function" It couldn't access the CD-RW disc. But when I changed to another disc media, it accessed it and allowed me to change to the CD-RW drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom