Which nVidia 7800GS to go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind_Arrow

Fully Optimized
HI, First Question, little bit confusing, just for the sake of testing, I am buying an AGP 7800GS card, but as there are around 5-6 Manufacturers that are making AGP card for this chipset (Apart from Giant Motherboard manufacturers, as they arent).

so far I could find, BFG, XFX, PNY, Leadtek/Winfast (Newey Started). so as if anyone of you is using any of these Manufacturers, Please let me know about your comments. I am thinking of PNY though. but apart from Leadtek (I have used GeForce4 once for test), I have never used any of the listed.

As to comment on newely Purchased ATi Built X1600 PRO 512MB, which I was expecting to make the graphics better (I am talking about the image quality, not speed), X1600 has really disappointed me. I want Graphics Quality more than speed.

Comments, Suggestions, PLEASE.

get evga... its a very solid company....
Y dont u have it listed??
all the companies are pretty similar.. same hardware different service.
SOMETIMES

I think u should have went with a 6800gs... its around $190...

Ya, that I forgot, but eVGA isnt available in UK, Money isnt a problem, so no compromise on quality. thinking 7800 is fairly new, so should have better GPU performance in terms of Graphic Rendering.

I finally found some shop selling eVGA, and Warranty is Unlimited, on eVGA, that at least shows their confident in making their Products. so I will go for eVGA.

Thanks alexsabree for recommending me eVGA, Thanks to Shawn for letting me know that XFX comes DOA, but i dont think MSI are making AGP cards, nor do Gigabyte and Asus. and thanks to all who replied.

Good choice man. I have the eVGA 7800GS and i have absolutely no regrets. I have a Leadtek 6800GT and i keep Leadtek and eVGA in high order above the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom