Anybody dealt with tiger direct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dealt with Tigerdirect before I found Newegg. Tigerdirect gave me great service. They are closer too so it only took like a day to recieve my parts. The thing is, it seems like Tigerdirect sells more no name junk than Newegg does. Both have given me great service though, but I prefer Newegg.

Yeah here in Canada I never use Tigerdirect, they are horrid at serving you and have high prices on anything, I use NCIX when I can.

Ive bought a 7800 gt/call of duty 2/PSU bundle from tigerdirect, and they got it to be pretty quickly. I don't know about the rebates though, I'm still waiting for 2 to come *crosses fingers*

I've bought DDR400 ram from tigerdirect when it was on sale. No problems.

I've bought several things from newegg and never had a problem.

I prefer newegg, because I like the way the site is laid out and organized. I can find what I need quickly. Tigerdirect isn't as easy to surf for me. Just a personal preference though.

I've had good luck with both, but prefer newegg.

Umm positive with tigerdirect.com Most things are a few bucks more but pretty much about the same price and they are crazy about rebates.they have rebates like on everything.I live on westcoast so it takes about 5 days for things to ship, Unlike newegg which is 1 hour away from my house.I, believe it or not have more problems with newegg than tigerdirect but I still buy bigg stuff from newegg.com.Its a customer by customer thing.

I personally haven't but my friend that has orderd from there a couple times says that there bad with there rebates.

i used tiger direct for quite a few things and have had no problems at all. shipping has been slow a couple of times but then faster than they say during others. plus i use scotiabank and they're partners so everytime i buy something i get a 20 dollar discount the next time. so everything i buy is 20 bucks off now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom