performance programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd0

In Runtime
What programs are good for impoving the performance of my pc, stuff like defragmenting programs and bug fixes, that sort of thing. i have perfect disk and regestry mechanic at the moment. is there anything better out there, or any programs that target other areas?

how does that antivirus compare 2 symantec, symantec has only let me down once, and thats because i forgot to install it

il try that spyware out, thanks for your help

symantec antivirus corporate edition (found in schools/goverment) is a really good antivirus, and it catches everything.

Anything containing the label "NORTON" is pure crap.

thats what iv got, corporate :) guess il keep with it then, any like tweaking tools you know about? if that is the correct name for them.

Windows defragger works but lot slower and might not complete sometimes. I prefer Diskeeper finishes much faster than others and I had no problem till now.
I do use lot other tools to keep my system clean, ccleaner, ad-aware, spybot, avg and a good firewal.

I run Diskeeper 10 Pro and it's probably one of the best software you can have. Windows defragger doesn't do the job as complete as Diskeeper. I also run Window Washer to clean unecessary temp files that can hog up harddrive space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom