HP Or Dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamloco724

In Runtime
Im buying a new pc and just want to know which brand HP or Dell everyone thinks is better and if they can tell me why they think the one they pick is better

depends...but my personal choice is Dell, because they have great value. A system starting at $250...cant beat that!

If it were up to me, I would go with HP. Their machines are better than Dells. But, like talldude said, if you want extreme budget, Dells are unbeatable.

i'll play devils advocate. my personal choice is neither. they both make overpriced pieces of crap. if you would be willing to learn we could give you advice on making your own pc because it is pretty simple. if not we could help you with a parts list and you could get one custom built, just something for you to think about.

i don't really feel strongly attracted to either of the manufacturers but i think HP are better to work with than Dell and are probably better quality. although Dell is cheaper. so if it has to be between those i would probably take HP

Hp has a lot of annoying software. HP is ok hardware I suppose, as long as you are able to wipe the HD and put your own OS on it.

their budget computers are good for the money, as remember they normally come with monitor and peripherals. when you go up the the dell xps gaming computers, thats when the prices become silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom