used video card...

Status
Not open for further replies.

quest1on

In Runtime
ok there is this store near me that is selling a a geforce card i dont even know wat card it is ad i tried to check but i didnt know how to check wat number it was (eg. 5500 /6600 w/e) he told me he was selling it. he took it from a customer that upgrading his video card so the guy took his old one.
there is no box no drivers and i asked him about the drivers and he said its a plug in play card.
he told me he was selling it for 30$ and i sorta wanna get the card and just play guild wars.. im gonna go back to the store 2morrow to check wat number card it is, but u guys think i should get it? if its like 5500/6200/ (it had a fan on it) still thinks its worth it for 30$

no drivers... tho can i just like download it off the site or something...
anyways im gonan go check 2morrow and see if it works but anyone eles got any suggestions??

it has a fan? its gota be a recent card lol... 30 bucks u sure its not broken or anything? and make sure its AGP cuz thats ur motherboard, and also im not sure about the drivers, im pretty sure u can download it though.

i think some ati9200 had fans... $30 for a 9200 is a lot.. no? so there is that risk!

really? i didnt know old cards have fans too.. well you'll really have to find out what it is in this case. better to be S4F3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom