Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why are their FBI warnings saying that if you copy this DVD you are excess to pay fines blah blah. Nowhere on there does it say oh well heres an exception to this. Also did you not notice archangels post?

P.P. Mguire said:
Then why are their FBI warnings saying that if you copy this DVD you are excess to pay fines blah blah. Nowhere on there does it say oh well heres an exception to this. Also did you not notice archangels post?

because they mean not to sell it to other people you can copy it for your own BACK UP!!!!!

if you really want to get into this ill scan a whole artical that i have about it

NOGA said:
because they mean not to sell it to other people you can copy it for your own BACK UP!!!!!

if you really want to get into this ill scan a whole artical that i have about it

I'm going to use your little saying here.

"Just cause you have an article on it dosen't make it true!!! :p "

what do i trust? an article or a website that ends in .gov. its just not legal. those program are for people who store information on a DVD but the program also happens to have a decryptor on it.

It say's right on the first link you provided right at the bottom about encryption and copy right's.

* Does not copy encrypted or copy protected DVDs. USE OF THIS SOFTWARE TO MAKE UNAUTHORIZED COPIES OF MOVIES AND OTHER CONTENT MAY REQUIRE THE PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.

† Use of ripping software may contravene the copyright laws in certain countries. Please consult your legal advisor for information on the laws in your country.

So if that's all you have you better find something better to help your "It's perfectly legal" argument ;)

*EDIT*

And it say's this in the F.A.Q

Q. Does Popcorn copy CSS encrypted DVD-Video discs?

A. No. CSS is an encryption mechanism used to prevent copying of commercial DVDs. The use of DVD decryption software is illegal in the United States and some other countries. Not all DVDs are CSS protected. Some commercial DVDs, public domain movies, your home movies created with Toast, iDVD or DVD Studio Pro, and content that you have recorded on your set-top DVD recorder are not CSS protected. You can use Popcorn to copy these discs.

look at the toatser one that one breaks its it for back up

*noga went to play BF2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom