What do you think i should upgrade next ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trax

Banned
ight here is what i had and went to ony my project computer , the updates go from left to right, right being the oldest, left being the newest

Pentium 3 700mhz | Amd Athlon Xp 2200+ 1.8ghz
128 mb sdram | 256 ddr ram | 768 ddr ram (333mhz)
TnT2 32 mb | Geforce Fx 5600 256mb (OC'd)
Stock MOBO | Asus AV78X-X
40 GB HD | 120 GB HD (MASTER) & 40 GB HD (SLAVE) (160gb total)
Sound STOCK | ASUS SoundMAX Stock sound
Stock 6X CD-RW | Lg DVD-RW 4X, CD-RW 16X, rom 52X
No Cooling | CPU FAN/HeatSink + Normal Case Fan
WACK CASE | NEWER but just as WACK CASE

im just wondering, in your opinions what should i update next,

i was thinking about buying an Athlong Xp 3000 but im not sure,

The HD is fine, and the RAm is fine, i like my Graphic card as well, but the REST is and NEEDS to be updated

So give me some ideas on what i should do, for cooling etc..

i will take the most logical and best, update the computer and post pictures for you guys to see, also i need some ideas on a Case i could buy that is nice and can fit my Mobo

The HD is fine, and the RAm is fine, i like my Graphic card as well, but the REST is and NEEDS to be updated
Come on, you just answered your question =)
I'm not trying to offend you, but since you are happy with your RAM, HD and etc, why waste money on upgrade for them? I think pointless, get what you really need.

^ my whole point is to not upgrade those, but take suggestions on everything else

was thinking about buying an Athlong Xp 3000 but im not sure,

The most important thing is CPU, if you can upgrade to this, anything else you have already

dude...don't buy 3000+, like 2800+ is like 70 less and its shows no diff in speed man:S. Also i see u live in canada...where do u buy parts or customize ur comp from?

well ibuy them off this store where i live called Aplus computer and softwear..i know the owner so i get them cheaper...

But everyone is saying the 5600 is bad, but i overclocked it, and it runs faster then a 5800 now,

i used to have the 9800XT in my computer, but i actualy prefure the 5600 When its Oc'd over it...

Price range, dont really matter, becuse i can get basicly anything for dirt cheap

and to Cell its in Toronto

on Steels and Islington

(i know, i know, there are like 10 gazlion computers stores in Toronto, but this one is easy to find )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom