My first Mod on my old computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
except im not sure if i have a razor blade and scissors just f**** it up. do you want me to dig the lines in with a razor blade first? or ? im very confused.

ill see if i can cut the Drive bay covers, if i cant, then i hope i dont get into trouble, lol.

K i poked holes in the CD Drive and the ZIP Drive Covers with a Drill, its not completely linear, but it wasnt me, my dad did it so, he cant blame me. im trying to uplod to ImageShack right know.......k the first picture is before, and this is after...

which one looks better? this is the best i can do with the stuff i have at hand.

I screwed it up real bad, but it was my first time and i had no wear to stick and no way of doing anything that looks good with the stuff i had.......but you live you learn. its a 6 year old computer anywayz, i really dont give a **** about it.

I was suggesting, You could use the scissors to cut the plastic from a DVD case to cover the entire hole, Then use the razor blade to cut out the grill design of your choice.
directron_1887_851925594

Give it another try, Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom