Votes: 0 0.0%
  • high resolution, medium/low settings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

talk2me

Beta member
I need to know wether this cpu will run games like counter strike source???

• Processor: Pentium 4 3.06GHz - (1MB Cache, 533MHz)
• Memory: 1024MB (PC4300) DDR2-SDRAM (max 2GB memory)
• Hard Drive: 160GB (7200RPM) SATA 1
• Video Graphics: Intergrated ATI Radeon X200 IGP with PCI-ex 16 supports 128MB Radeon

And with the "Supports 128mb radeon" does that mean that, i can only get that graphics card or can i get say a geforce 256MB 6200.

ANSWER BACK ASAP PLZ

ok firstly it seems you've fallen into the current trend of calling an entire pc a "cpu". the cpu is a single component: the processor. yes that cpu will handles cs source but the integrated graphics will not. get a pci-e graphics card and you will be good to go. i have no idea why it would say "supports 128mb radeon". it should support any pci-express card.

I bet you could play it on low settings. But i would recommend getting a better one, maybe at least that 6200. And yes then the computer will be fine.

Minimum system requirements appear to be a 1.2 gigahertz processor with 256 megabytes of RAM and a DirectX 7 video card. Of course, to take advantage of the full Counter-Strike experience, you'll want a 2 gigahertz or higher processor, 512 megabytes of RAM and a DirectX 9 video card.

That system will do fine, considering you only need 2 Ghz. However, make sure you have good quality RAM, or more RAM, and a video card, not integrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom