Help With Custom Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
go with either the razer diamonback, the Logitech G5 or the Logitech MX 518. Get the 600W OCZ PowerStream. IF you like that Case go with the Thermaltake Silver Kandalf, its the exact same thing but it has a front cover making it look more slick and all those ugly bays rnt sticking out. You can go with the Black Kandalf but it weighs a tonne, whereas the Silver Kandalf is made of Aluminum and is stronger and Sexier. For mobo go with a DFI Lanparty UT SLi-DR, AMD has better performance, from what i hear, with a DFI and intel with an ASUS. And if you have enough money get a second eVGA 7900 GTX.

Personal note:
YOU LUCKY BAS****!!!!!!!!

hmmm everything looks good :)

ty for reading :)

but if you want to save a few hundred bucks... instead of going with the fx-60.. just get the X2 4800 and overclock it to fx 60 speeds... i would rather read up and learn about overclocking than to spend hundreds of extra bucks... btw how much money would you have left over if you went with what you have? i have an idea if you have enough...

Well, all that and the hard drives is like... 3,100 bucks(including Shiping) So, i could go over, but like my other post says, the more money i save, the more i can spend on my baby
but, i dont mind if i have to go to 4grand. I have alittle over 12grand to spend or save;) so.

^hahahahaa
but if your gonna OC you might wanna go with the Opteron 165 because they can hit fx60 speeds you have TONS of money to spend but the opty will save you like 700 dollars

Get the Opteron, and donate the $700 to my charity, 'Money for the helping of building a high end gaming computer for me'

lol... by any chance, ne1 of you see the new dell released at like.. 9 grand.. saddest high performance pc.. i mean.. they are using Intell...

Neway, every1 says get the opteron and just oc it to fx-60 speeds... well.. why dont i just get the fx-60, since thats like an oc opteron, and then if i want, i can oc that too...

What about a dual processor? I consider doing a dual Opteron 165 or something like that. I have no idea how to shop/configure/build a dual processor mobo and cpu. But, would that be better? dual opterons?

i dont know.... i think you should stick with the fx-60 or the 4800 and oc it .. d oyou know how to oc .. or plan to and have you figured out what type of cooling your doing.... di oyu think about phase change :D ........ yeah wanted to throw a monkey wrench in there .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom