IC Card Reader & Intel PC Camera pls help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergiofar

Baseband Member
I have an Intel Pro PC Camera and it is currently disconnected. I recently tried to connect it but it disables my IC Card Reader ( I guess it is called a 6 in 1). Does any one know what the problem might be. My guess is that since the IC Card reader uses designations E through H, and I believe that the camera uses E that might be the problem, but I really dont have a clue, just guessing so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

If you are using win xp hit windows key +pause/break button

Look for you device mamager in there look in your USB and uninstall both the IC Card and camera drives.. Turn your computer off plug in your IC card reader turn on your computer let it install the drive and drivers on your computer once that is done plug in the camera and Also make sure you are NOT connected to the internet or you might have to go all through that again

Matt

Thx for the info m3Z, it worked! Could you please tell me why I had to do what I did (future knowledge just in case something like that happens again and why I needed to NOT be connected to Internet)

sergiofar said:
Thx for the info m3Z, it worked! Could you please tell me why I had to do what I did (future knowledge just in case something like that happens again and why I needed to NOT be connected to Internet)

The reason behind not being connected to the internet is MS updates will install your drivers for you and then you don't have the right driver and then you get the mess that you had before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom