Ati x1300pro or 6600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo808

In Runtime
Im planning to get a new video card and so far im going for the ATI Radeon X1300 Pro Video Card or Verto GeForce 6600 Video Card, 8x AGP, 256MB DDR.

I live in hawaii and i only get video cards from compusa, no place else and i cant order online. So please give me some suggestions of which video card that i should pick out of thoughs 2.

Thanks

Stevo808

I'm pretty sure the X1300Pro is faster than the 6600 vanilla, but don't quote me on it.

Id go with the 6600 but make sure its not a 6600 LE but then again Im not completly sure........do you have any relatives in the USA, or even a close freind, have them buy you a card and ship it to you and then you just pay them back>

i have relatives but then they are worried to use there credit cards and i dont think they would anyway. But im thinking to go for the x1300pro because i know it can play every single game out there with no problems. Im not going for outgoing/insane graphics, i just wanna play all the games with no laggs and smoothness. So i know this vid card can pull it off, since it can play battlefield 2 with high settings.

my specs are

intel p4 2.6
512mb pc2700
ati 9600se

so i know i can run at high resolution atleast 1024x768 to be exact.

well if you get 2gb you just wont lag as much as you would with 1 in bf2. You wont be able to play evrey game on high settings....stay at 1024 x 768 resolutions....you can play HL2 on hight but I think thats it...

Once, with my old mx400, i turned the res on half life 2 up to 1024 x 1248 and it was playable. im sure that the shadows and stuff like that were set down though. - charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom