AMD or Intel please help me ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard, 939 even outperformed AM2. That's something that really scares me. How do you like that opty btw.

Brtnboarder495 said:
Why don't you gain some experience around here before you take on more experienced members? BTW G90's won't be released in four years, the G80's are to be released only about one year after the G70's, and release intervals are getting smaller and smaller. I'd be suprised if we didn't see a G90 by Q1 2008 at the latest. The R600 is also to be released right after the G80's.

The G80's and R600's are scheduled for a late summer/fall release, they are something to wait for because they will be DX10 native and be very powerful cards. But I guess someone with your (adam02) knowledge would of already known that ...

Can someone say Sarcasm? And yes i did know that the G80 and R600 are DirectX 10 Compatible. And how do you base knowledge and experience? by the number of posts one has?

So you base my opinion purely as "Taking you on". I'm merely saying the guy has to take the plunge At some stage and my opinion is that he should Get a 6800GS, Then follow your advice and get a DX10 Card. But someone with 78089289124 Posts would have already foreseen that. Chill.:D

It's not a flame, the guy just asked for opinions and my opinion is that he should grab a medium price bracket video card ALA 6800GS for his budget. You did remember his £500 budget didn't you? DX10 cards aren't going to be priced at the medium classed sector. expecially at time of release. I'm not arguing. I judt don't think he can realistically wait a couple of months judging by his "AMD or INTEL!!!!!!" thread. and te fact he has £500 to spend on a numerous amount of products. The prices of video cards and other computer components varies hugely between U.S and UK. So he will not realistically be able to buy a DX10 Card. That's why i recommend taking the plunge now on a 6800GS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom