Ati or Nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play: F.E.A.R, Bf2, CoD 2, Half Life Ut 2004 and more.

Do you really see a quality differents from the ati and geforce?

shouldn't be a quality difference, but in the nvidia drivers you can change settings to best quality or best performance, with these cards I'd set it to best quality, with slower cards I would select best performance.

If they are neck & neck I'd go with nvidia, good drivers, and they seem to update drivers more than ati, and these new nvidia drivers give a nice performance gain, its great getting free performance gains from driver maturity.

The link is down that you posted. If that card is an OC model or something then it just means it's overclocked so you can just do it yourself anyways. Both cards have shader model 3.0 so theres not going to be a big difference in how well either processes shader intense things. Either card looks great to me, personally Id go with the 1900xt since apparently those are overclocking fairly well, although I wouldnt bother overclocking it until I actually needed to (I mean you'll get great FPS in any game with it right now).

the cards are almost identical but i got the x1900xtx because it was way cheaper. and i like red... lol

Well go with whichever one you can get youre hands on. Every benchmark ive seen both are neck and neck so you aren't going to notice a diff with the naked eye. The 190xtx only pulls away at 1600/1200 resolutions so unless you play at that spend it wont matter. The 1900xtx it going to be cheaper and easier to obtain so you might want to go with that. Either way there is no way for you to make a bad decision on these. Youll love either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom