I am lookin at building a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think this would run my CADD stuff and Games like my friend is trying to get me into some game called world of warcraft. would that run that fine?

yes this will be great on games like world of warcraft.

as for CADD, i'm not sure which resource this taxes, but since its a good all around computer, i'd say it should run well.

Amd is pretty cheap, but not very reliable and thats why Amd certified power supplies are recommened.

Amd IA procs need a steadier stream of power.....you may save on the proc, but not on the power.....

Intel based procs are much more reliable, but they may not offer good performance in the low end of the spectrum where amd dabbles and currently exceeds..
Its all intel architecture anyway....so in the end...intel still makes its buck...

L0 cache is always fixed in IA
L1,L2,L3 = the more, the better

I recommend an opteron......

Opteron implements IA32EXT (Intel Architecture 32 extended to 64) very well, and is cost effective...

If you want high performance.....and your willing to read a few material....then try the itanium 2 line from intel.....

shdwsclan said:
Amd is pretty cheap, but not very reliable and thats why Amd certified power supplies are recommened.

Amd IA procs need a steadier stream of power.....you may save on the proc, but not on the power.....

Intel based procs are much more reliable, but they may not offer good performance in the low end of the spectrum where amd dabbles and currently exceeds..
Its all intel architecture anyway....so in the end...intel still makes its buck...

L0 cache is always fixed in IA
L1,L2,L3 = the more, the better

I recommend an opteron......

Opteron implements IA32EXT (Intel Architecture 32 extended to 64) very well, and is cost effective...

If you want high performance.....and your willing to read a few material....then try the itanium 2 line from intel.....

lol wtf are you talking about?! not sure if even you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom