Computer Buying Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprofessor17

Baseband Member
Allright Right now I have an HP computer. It's ok with regular tasks but when it comes to gaming it cant handle anything. I'm thinkin of buying a new computer but my budget is around.... 700 dollars. On HP I can get 2 gigs of ram.... radeon x1300 pro... 3.06 ghz processor... blah blah blah is that worth the money and will this hp with this configuration be able to handle games such as cs:s

You will always get the same answer here, if you need a new PC on a budget, build one. If you lack the confidence to do that, find a (small) computer shop and ask them how much they charge to build a PC if you supply the components (don't let them get you into buying them from their store.)

im only in highschool i dont know how to build a computer cant think of any computer building stores in my area

Age matters not. By the time I'd entered middle school, I'd already built a machine and practically rebuilt both of my Macs. If you need help doing it, we will help you. There are plenty of guides online that can also help you build.

Not to mention you get better quality parts for less.

Take a look around here, 90% of us are in high school and we build computers.

Think about it. I wanted to build a computer 2 years ago so I started saving up, with some help from parents (not alot) and some of my savings I got it and now what I have is an addiction to building them, lol. It takes me 1 1/2 hours to build a computer now, it will take longer on the first build, probally the best part of a day while you admire your components, but you will have fun doing it.

You will also have the support of everyone here if you get stuck.

Im also in high school, been around this site for a lil over a month, and im confident in my build.

Lol next year ill be in high school, but i've already basically built 2 computers by myself with little help. It's actually not too hard - charlie

read around and it is easy as eating pie:) i learned in matter of like 2 hours just reading on this forum and looking at some reviews and so on.. but its not hard at all and it is worth the time. you wekk be happy that you did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom