ASUS A7N8X Deluxe mobo...good/bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True_Orb

Daemon Poster
Until hearing about it from Ares, I thought this was the best motherboard around, but newegg reviews show a LOT of discrepency with the board.

Are these guys just dumbies, or is this an unpredictable board?

Newegg Reviews Page

that's a very good board. i would not hesitate to buy the E-deluxe. also know that newegg has a hassle free return policy.

ASUS rocks!!!

And from what Ihave read so does this board... many of the negative comments seem to be regarding the customer support... which as another Asus board owner... i have never encountered myself!

I thoink it looks a good buy... enjoy!

It''s a great board .. i donno ..what made thos epeople post such reviews

I still think it's one of the best boards out for AMD

It was enough for me to not purchase it. I went with the gig 7n400 pro2 for my main machine, after reading reviews from a bunch of sites. I just felt safer and more comfy going with that one. I still plan to check out asus in the future. I still have 4 more computers to build LoL.

that board rocks, good intergrated sound and there is really no reason not to buy it. The E-deluxe is not worth to buy over the x BECUZ u wont need the xtra features it offers....

My reviw han be found on that page.

" Shrapnill,2/12/2004 2:38:52 AM

If youre buying this board for a fresh install (pre-OS) and plan on using SATA drives youll have to call ASUS support for a Floppyable driver for the RAID. The only XXX place they put the driver is on the support CD- and it only loads by OS.
Otherwise the board is fantastic."

Apart from that Ive had nothing but great experiences with my A7N8X-E Deluxe.

So if I am not doing any stuff with RAID I don't have to worry about the problem you mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom