The question... Mac or Windows OS (overall)?

What color Aspire X-Qpack to mod?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Red

• Silver

• Yellow

• Blue

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot decide in my mind which OS is better I have (still do) work with both. But, both have their issues. Just wanted to see what the comp. people over here had to say. That is all...

Mac's are much more stable. They have much better durability and the hardware (i.e. the monitors go with the keyboard and the keyboard to the mouse etc...)complents each other piece. Simple OS better apps for media editing such as final cut. O and don't forget how sexy all of Apple's product's l@@k!

Everyone is using Windows because it simply is easier, and is what everyone uses.

If EVERY product that supported windows or more than 85 percent of products that supported windows also supported either linux or mac, I would go through the trouble of mastering the new OS and use them.

I agree.... but, then again I doubt you have worked with a mac for over a month. Trust me, once you get familiar with the os (which is VERY simple) you love it.

I can really go both sides on this matter. I work with/support both platforms on a daily basis here at work. First let me say that Macs suck in a Windows AD env. I would not reccomend it. For home use I think they would be great for a person who possibly just wants to surf the net, not worry about spyware or viri and do some video editing and such. I am recommending Macs to all retarded people because they are simply harder to screw up that Windows, which I know they will have cluttered with Viri and spyware in a week :) I do prefer Windows XP however :) Its much more stable on our network and rarely have any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom