Videocard help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a crazy idea......save up all ur money......sell ur parts piece by piece, work for about 1 or 2 months, they buy a whole new system. hows that? cause the stuf fyou have now isnt that great either. Speaking of which, wat Processor do you have? and wats ur FSB Speed, thats probably whats holding you back. because if your computer has a 4x AGP slot and 250 Watt PSU. i doubt you have anything higher than 200MHz fsb and over 1.2GHz. Check ur system specs.

start>control panel>system

john3 said:
i have a crazy idea......save up all ur money......sell ur parts piece by piece, work for about 1 or 2 months, they buy a whole new system. hows that? cause the stuf fyou have now isnt that great either. Speaking of which, wat Processor do you have? and wats ur FSB Speed, thats probably whats holding you back. because if your computer has a 4x AGP slot and 250 Watt PSU. i doubt you have anything higher than 200MHz fsb and over 1.2GHz. Check ur system specs.

start>control panel>system
I have a compaq pentium 4 2.53ghz with 1 gig ram. This computer works great but video card isn't good enough for todays stuff. I think a good psu and video will give my computer an extra year or so of life. And i am saving cash but kinda broke these days but when i do get one it will be a monster machine.

go with a 6600GT and get a good Antec, Enermax, or OCZ PSU. if you can afford it get the 6800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom