Got bored today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
soooo, how did you make the plexi panel to stay on?

Little screw's,I just drilled it with the plexi in place and drillled over top of where the slot's are for the old panel,That way i didn't have to drill any new hole's in the case,The screw's are just small enough to grab and hold without it doing any damage to the slot's.

Just answered that for Nubius :p

But here's a shot with it outlined,If you look close you can see the little screw's.

Newaa.jpg

I don't want to have to look close, thats your job of the photographer is to get an upclose shot FOR me :D

Nice though dude. The problem with mine is my tubing sticks out.....so what I've had to do is actually space my plexiglass like an inch and a half from the actual metal part of my door to allow for the tubing =/

I've been meaning to like......get some wood to act as a spacer to make it more solid. been LAZY of course :p

shumway you might be able to do this to make it look really cool in my opinion. go to the auto store pick up some blue tint (not the lightest shade but the lightest brightness) and then apply put the cathodes in and you will be big pimping.

Yea I've got an X-Blade aswell. I took off the cheap X-Blade plastic stickers and crap like that. If you ask me, the case is pretty **** flimsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom