how do i back-up my ps2 games???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam amd.64

In Runtime
how do i back up my ps2 games? this is the second time i have bought this game due to my otherbeing damaged! i have down loaded a dvd decrypter opened it selected mode>iso>read let it do that then mode>iso>write and put my blank disc in and it says it is successful, but when i put it in the ps2 it says to insert a ps2 format disc??? pleae help!!

But even if you backup your game the only way to be able to play the backup disc is to get a Mod chip installed. Which voids warrenty and considered illegal by Sony to do such things. ;)

so everyone who backup there discs has got there ps2 or xbox mod chipped?? You have to have this done there is know other way????? is this right????????? cheers

You would have to google that info. I dont have mine modded that way. But yes all people that have backed up their games have their systems with a mod chip to play them.

theres a way u can play your backup games on an unmodded PS2. U have to buy something called Swap Magic 3. U have to put the disc in then when it says u open the tray and put in the backup. it also comes with the tools to open the tray without reseting the PS2.

owenma435 said:
theres a way u can play your backup games on an unmodded PS2. U have to buy something called Swap Magic 3. U have to put the disc in then when it says u open the tray and put in the backup. it also comes with the tools to open the tray without reseting the PS2.

Yep, you can get it at the link I posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom