Pre-Registration for Vista Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Microsoft TechNet Beta Central has opened a Pre-registration portal for the Public Beta releases of Windows Vista, Office 2007, and Exchange Server 12.

The following information is posted at the Technet website:

"Lead evaluations for new technologies and understand their impact on your IT environment and their potential for your company by pre-registering here. You will be the first to be notified when the Windows Vista, Office "12," and Exchange "12" public beta releases become available. Additionally, you will receive updates and information regularly through the Microsoft TechNet Flash newsletter, from the time you pre-register until the launch of the product.

Steps to sign up for beta releases

Note: even if you already receive the TechNet Flash, you need to sign up for the program by following these steps:

1 Choose your preferred country/region—this will take you to a new window to begin the process

2 Follow the steps to sign up—you will also begin to receive the TechNet Flash newsletter with the next issue

3 We'll keep you informed—Through the TechNet Flash newsletter when beta releases are available to you

What Happens Next?

While you evaluate the software, we will ensure that you have everything you need: technical support, interactive tools that help you simulate your IT environment (so you can really learn about the product), updates to beta products you will need to know about, and training materials to help you deploy, manage, and support the products.

The newsletter is not a condition of membership in this beta and evaluation program, and you can unsubscribe from it at any time. If youÂ’re already a paid Microsoft TechNet Plus subscriber, it's not necessary to register here as you are already entitled to Beta software and updates."

We encourage all our members who are not yet enrolled with any of the programs through which the Windows Vista Beta and the Office 2007 Beta are available, to take this opportunity to sign up for these public Beta releases.

Source: jrfree1 @ Pro-Networks

maybe its just my sucky dialup internet connection cuz it seems to do this but im getting an error page in opera that it can't be found so...i dunno, i'll go take a look on the technet website

EDIT: nm that, it was my sucky internet connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom