Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreaming<>demon

In Runtime
Ok, sorry to ask so many times on similar subject, but maybe other people may find this helpful too..

I have decided that I am going to buy a Nvidia 7800 GS AGP

although, can you please post your reasons why a particular maker of the 7800 GS is better than another..

I think the choices are :

1) XFX

2) LEADTEK

3) BFG

4) ALBATRON

thanks for all your help :)

eVGA, why don't you have eVGA :confused:.

eVGA is basically the best. They have a great warranty/step-up program and their cards are solid as a rock, plus the price is always right.

evga is obviously the first pick but from what I've read xfx & bfg are ok alternatives if you don't mind settling. I only say this because of everything recently being out of stock at my favorite e-tailers.

You probally will not find eVGA out of America. BFG has a lifetime warranty on their cards. I had a bad experience with XFX, and so have many others but they are meant to be really good overclockers once you put a good heatsink on them.

thanks for the response, yes, I cannot get a eVGA card here in Australia, and I dont trust ebay enough from overseas. So, I am deciding between XFX , and LEADTEK. If there is a problem/s with the card, you can take it back to the store that you purchased it from - i mean especially a $400+ item right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom