DFI Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, its a very good board. and its fairly cheap. and if you ever feel like it you can mod it to SLi.

You can save around 30 dollars and just get the msi neo4 motherboard. its around 80 bucks and is very solid - charlie

yes, its a very good board. and its fairly cheap. and if you ever feel like it you can mod it to SLi.
Ok......people keep saying this but it seems no ones looked into it recently. Last I heard, DFI took preventative measures against this and put out new revisions of the board to prevent being able to mod it to SLI.

This was quite some time ago, so if they did do it, all the boards now won't be moddable.

can u and 003 sort this thing out, cause ur saying u cant mod it and hes saying that its just harder to mod it. im going to make a thread, and you guys talk about it so everyone can understand, it would be quite helpful.

Nubius said:
Ok......people keep saying this but it seems no ones looked into it recently. Last I heard, DFI took preventative measures against this and put out new revisions of the board to prevent being able to mod it to SLI.

This was quite some time ago, so if they did do it, all the boards now won't be moddable.

No you are wrong. They just covered the contacts with epoxy to make it harder. Now you just have to take the epoxy off.

Yeah from what I heard, they just put epoxy over it, and that does make it harder to do, but it's not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom