I am lookin at building a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilstumpy

Baseband Member
I am building it for mostly gaming and Cadd stuff so i want to get some good stuff but i dont know computer parts and whats good. So i need your help to find some good deals/stuff.

Research Research Research

The first step to a successful build begins with a lot of reading. Look at several tutorials. There is a good one pinned here that will help. Read customer reviews as well as hardware sites critiques of components. Read the threads on message boards. There is much to be learned from the folks who regularly post on boards, such as this one. Just take your time, study about it for a while, and everything will fall into place.

we could help you out more if you gave us your budget, and what you intend to do with your computer (gaming, office, etc..)

Ummm my budget i see being around 500 or so possibly more. This computer will be being used for Gaming/CADD. I am not positive on the budget it mayand most likley will go up but thats what i know so far. Thanks for the help

Which parts do you already have. plz list them because for 500 or so, you probably wont be able to buy every part. So list the parts you have already, and we'll go from there.

Well for now i am just gonna look aroudn and then when i get the list at what i am lookin at ill post and you guys can let me know what you think.... Do you guys know about any site to check compatability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom