Got bored today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
Well today i was relly bored so i thought i would spruce up my comp some,I decided to give the inside a little paint job and make a cheap plexi side :D

I know it's nothing fancy but i hated my old window,And didn't like where the fan was located.

I went from this.

Sideshot.jpg

Newpic.jpg

To this.

New1.jpg

New2.jpg

New3.jpg

i really like the white on the drive bays, and you can see the whole insides cause nothing blocks it.
looks really nice.

this deserves a really stupid hand sing for good work
180px-Thumbs_up.jpg

no i didnt take a picture of my hand.

Thank's :)

When i have more time i'm going to paint a black line around the plexi's edge to cover those stupid looking slot's that are for the old side,And as soon as i get a better psu i'll be putting my blue cathode's back in to make it shine :D

Shumway said:
Thank's :)

When i have more time i'm going to paint a black line around the plexi's edge to cover those stupid looking slot's that are for the old side,And as soon as i get a better psu i'll be putting my blue cathode's back in to make it shine :D

I was just about to say that you should spray paint it black to cover that. Good idea, looks awesome.

Looks good. Your top case fan reminds me of mine. Ever since I installed a new PSU, there wasn't enough room in my case to keep the top fan on the inside of my case, so I had to mount it on top:D

OAg69799.jpg

soooo, how did you make the plexi panel to stay on? I shold do something like that. I hate my side panel. I cut a window in it and made a plexi for that.......but then my friend cracked it while drilling holes through it to mount, but I was going to paint over it but never did, THEN when I brought it home from a LAN I slammed the edge against the doorframe on accident, so now theres a chunk of plexi missing lol.

The only reason mine's on the outside is cause i screwed up the hole when cutting it :rolleyes: I didn't have any hole saw's so i had to use a crappy pair of tin snip's,I just picked myself up a cheap dremel so i'll be fixing it pretty soon,Just waiting untill i can pick up one of those laser cut fan grill's then i'll get on top of it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom