acer VS dell

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0toriou5

In Runtime
What would u reccomend acer or dell? also, if i were to build my own pc, what would i need? can some one fill out a complete list of required parts?

thanks
justin

if you had to chose, what one would it be? this comp will be used mainly for low graphic gaming

Everyone in my family (besides me) uses DELL, they don't all like them... I have a DELL that I have (no choice) to use at work, I HATE it, and I have a friend that has owned a few Acer's, and he hated them...

I hate Dell but I hate Acer (Asser) with a passion. I'd go with a Dell pos before an Acer one. Compaq usually has pretty good prices if you're looking at getting a prebuilt system and I like them a lot better.

Dell optiplaex (opticraps) have unsafe/unreliade monitors i was shocked by a brand new dell monitor while installing it! i dint know about Acer but they are probably the same, i have a compaq and i am happy with it. if you are going prebuilt make sure you are getting SATA hard drives, PCI-e graphics and 64-bit processors, also compaq goes with AMD cpus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom