internet explorer song

Status
Not open for further replies.

neversleeps

In Runtime
if u go to this website http://www.thegreatillusion.com/HoldTheLight.html
there is a song that will download and play(its pretty large nothin for dsl or cable but dial up may take awhile) my question is this after it downloads where are they hiding the wav file at. i want to be able to listen to it offline but cant find it. ive looked in the temp internet files for all users, application data for IE, windows temp file, everywhere i thought they mite stick it but to no luck. its a song back from woodstock and its pretty cool so i really want it so somebody please help it will b appreciated. btw gotta go there with IE, mozilla wont play it dont know about the other browsers.
thx
neversleeps

edit- and no its not streaming once it starts playin i have no network activity if someone thinks of that

its probably stored in a temp folder some where on your computer

As for where i have no clue-try looking through your temp internet files

update: i just searched my computer for .wav files modified today and with no results so i guess the file im looking for isnt a wav. so somebody want a challenge find what type of file its making and where its at, good luck and thx

It's a .wav file and it is stored in a temp directory. You're right, it doesn't stream, it downloads before it plays.

C:\Documents and Settings\**current user**\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

It's called "holdthelight.wav"

It even tells you on the page you linked to that it stores it in a temp internet folder.

wtf, believe me i searched my computer for like a half hour before i posted and it wasnt there, i even erased all the internet temp files and went back there so i would see it if it was there out of like 10 files but nope it wasnt, now i go there and look and yep its rite there in my temp file. neways thx for taking the time to look even tho now i feel like a dumbass cuz i kno none of u believe me it wasnt there before. lol :)

new question tho why is wmp9 the only thing that will play it, foobar and quintessential wont for some reason, i kno foobar supports wav i dunno about quintessential tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom