Performance of 9800 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

cell567

In Runtime
On a scale of 1-10. How would the 9800 pro perform on games like Counter-Strike,Ut, and games similar to em. Can you please give a rating of 1-10 for each game there listed. Other specs: amd athlon xp 2800+, 120 Gb sata, nforce-2 mobo for my amd system. Thanks for all replies. :D

Hehe i kind of know that but i would like a scale of 1-10 on the performance on Counter-Strike,Ut 2004, and games like em.

well, its prolly 8 or a 9, it definatley is better than the nvidia cards that are out there, but soon nvidia shall own! hahhhahahaha!

ill rate it at a 9 .The only reason im not giveing it a 10 is the fan they put in the heatsink . Eventually ill install a 3500 rpm fan(from a hard drive cooler set) on the heatsink . I did the same on my ATI AIW 9700 Pro to fix a heat issue.

Cappy said:
ill rate it at a 9 .The only reason im not giveing it a 10 is the fan they put in the heatsink . Eventually ill install a 3500 rpm fan(from a hard drive cooler set) on the heatsink . I did the same on my ATI AIW 9700 Pro to fix a heat issue.

He never said what brand. If you wanted more fans you shoulda grabbed an ASUS 9800Pro.

CS it would run a 10. I dont play the game, but the graphics are so outdated that the card would run them as good as they possibly can be run.

UT2k4 I would say 9. Although I play it on 1024x768 with everything on high it doesnt quite give the extra edge.

The exact brand is saphire radeon and i think it'll do m ereally good and thx for replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom