Laptop Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

blake2dells

Solid State Member
Ok fokes. I did it, dropped and broke the screen.

Anyone know a good, cheap website to get replacement screens? Just the plasma part, not the casing of the screen.

Need replacement screen for:

Dell Inspiron 1000.

I need a cheap screen, i bought the pc for 250 so.....

thanks

blake

Finding a replacement, if your looking to stay in the under $300 range, you best bet looks to be ebay... either find a screen, or seen if you can find a dead shell with a broken motherboard, might be cheaper that way.

EDIT: Link was being retarted... took it down

A replacement screen may cost the amount you payed for the Notebook. $250 is around how much the lcds cost seperate.

dang really that much for a new screen? even for old computers?

this sucks, guess ill be financing a new computer, a nice dell or sony.

^^ Yeah, I was going to suggest that too, but I wasn't sure it it would be too expensive....

BUT, if you REALLY like your laptop, call some 2nd hand computer shops, and see if they have any DEAD laptops of the same model as yours... maybe a broken motherboard, or with no RAM, no HDD, etc. You MIGHT get lucky, but a new one would be best bet.

I know my way through a laptop kadahaf. but thanks, ill see if this gets me to buying them.

WHAT i will probably do is finance one on my credit card and pay it off this summer when im full time at my job, im a student btw.

got any suggestions, im looking probably around 1200-1500.

thanks

blake

ibuypower can get you a pretty nice laptop for the money. I don't care for Dell laptops, they're hot and noisy and Sony is pretty spendy.

Is that their URL? ibuypower.com?

I work at an insurance company, where 500 pc's are, primarilly dells, so im pretty much going towards dell, or motion computing, for a tablet PC.

thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom