Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humm....... dude....... that cant game for crap tho right? and having that MOBO those Proc. and that many HDs looks like a server to me

right?
i mean a regular system with more than 2 gigs is a wast and you could have just got one fx60

man i got all kinds of crazy toys, plus my second system is insane as well, mainly what i play games on. my cell is crazy, my car is crazy, every thing i have is crazy.

WRONG, can game quite well, but if you click on my sig you can see my gaming computer, which is powered by a fx-55, and the **** with the fx-60 if i where to follow what you think is a good gamer seeing that games are still single threaded, once they are multi i will waste all that come before me, and why is 6 gigs a waste? man i run so many copys of dvd shrink at once its not even funny, so YES i need the ram.

turboFX55 said:
WRONG, can game quite well, but if you click on my sig you can see my gaming computer, which is powered by a fx-55, and the **** with the fx-60 if i where to follow what you think is a good gamer seeing that games are still single threaded, once they are multi i will waste all that come before me, and why is 6 gigs a waste? man i run so many copys of dvd shrink at once its not even funny, so YES i need the ram.

no no no man im not trying to be offensive im just asking, im not the best computer guy :p

i thought that for GAMING that 2 proc. and more then 6gigs of ram is crappy just what I heard, i know that more ram for vidoe editing OWNS! and same with 2 procs. with servers and video editing

just not for gaming

np, i was not trying to flame so sry if it came across that way, well for gaming currently for the best performance higher core speed is better since games are only running single thread. that is why it is not worth it to buy a fx-60 just yet, my fx-55 is the same core speed so they will run about the same, but the best gaming chip right now would have to be the fx-57. and 6 gigs is not a waste, it does not hurt to have that much. and yes since i do a but load of dvd's all the time, i set up like 30 copys of shrink to run during the night while i sleep, and in order to do that it pays to have a ton of ram. now my gaming system only has 2 gigs and thats all it needs :p .

turboFX55 said:
np, i was not trying to flame so sry if it came across that way, well for gaming currently for the best performance higher core speed is better since games are only running single thread. that is why it is not worth it to buy a fx-60 just yet, my fx-55 is the same core speed so they will run about the same, but the best gaming chip right now would have to be the fx-57. and 6 gigs is not a waste, it does not hurt to have that much. and yes since i do a but load of dvd's all the time, i set up like 30 copys of shrink to run during the night while i sleep, and in order to do that it pays to have a ton of ram. now my gaming system only has 2 gigs and thats all it needs :p .

why do you need that many dvd shrinks? WTF MATE! lol

what am i to do when i need to shrink 30 dvds? and i use a neet little tool that is called multishrink that is a batch runner that runs them back to back so when i go to bed 30 dvds, when i get up there all shrunk ready to burn. infact as we type i am doing like 15 dvds. lol

turboFX55 said:
what am i to do when i need to shrink 30 dvds? and i use a neet little tool that is called multishrink that is a batch runner that runs them back to back so when i go to bed 30 dvds, when i get up there all shrunk ready to burn. infact as we type i am doing like 15 dvds. lol
WOW

so what, you download all theses movies compress like 30 of them and put them on dvds?
ok but, what are you doing with all those DVD huh????? what???? lol!

downloading is a no no, i rent them and rip them, downloading sucks. then i shrink them and put them on disk and put them in my libary.

ahhahahahha WOW!!!!! lLOLOL ROFL!!!!!!!

wow isnt taht ilieagal?

i have something like that, i have popcorn for MAC and i can do 4 of those, but i do it leigalyy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom