micro issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew08

Beta member
Hey everybody,
A little background:
I have a micro sized case which only has one PCI slot and one AGP slot. Unforunatly none of my video cards will fit into the case. Because I have my audigy 2 platinum in my PCI slot and this computer is only for movies and music anyways, I'm not too worried about not being able to utilize the AGP slot for my video cards. Hence, I have an unused AGP slot.
My question:
What I do want to know is what I can use the open AGP slot for besides a video card. I have seen cooling systems (blowers) that fit into open slots and am considering that, but what I really want to know is if anybody knows of any AGP to PCI adapters that would allow me to put PCI hardware into that slot or any non video card hardware that fits into AGP. Thanks!

Drew

lol, thats wat it stands for.

And why would you need an extra cooler for that rig. i mean im sure ur temp doesnt go above 30 celsius does it? why waste money on something you dont need?

Yeah 30-40, as it is very cramped. Let's say I was going to get a video card. Are there any cards that take up a smaller form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom