The Best of Both CPU's is?

• Opteron 170

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X2 4400+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't bad, but naturally being an american, it sounds weird hearing rap with an aussie accent.

Also their song 'Dumb enough' uses a beat I've heard before. Mainly the musical part you hear in the background, the trumpets sounding part. I know that's been used in atleast one other rap song before.

::returns to listening to origa::

Nubius said:
They aren't bad, but naturally being an american, it sounds weird hearing rap with an aussie accent.

Also their song 'Dumb enough' uses a beat I've heard before. Mainly the musical part you hear in the background, the trumpets sounding part. I know that's been used in atleast one other rap song before.

::returns to listening to origa::

I am glad that you listend to it atleast. :)

I am glad that you listend to it atleast
Yup, unless I blatantly know something will be emo or something like that I'll give it a shot.

I haven't deleted their album because I haven't gone through every song. Just the first 4 or so. They aren't my new favorite band, but they dont just completely suck, but as I said, it's ehh.....'different' hearing an aussie accent rapping :)

I have to confess I downloaded this a while ago & just thought the slang/accent/lyrics were entertaining but I've come to enjoy the album. Currently in my playlist thanks!

Cool, there are only a few good songs anyway i think the group is weird

03 The Calling
04 Dumb Enough
12 Walk On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom