Sli!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad theirs somebody who finally tryed the sli thing and they liked it, ive always wanted ali but i heard so much negative critism, so i never wanted to buy it but i guess you like its performance boost now i think im not so scared anymore thanks man =)

æArchOAngelæ said:
im glad theirs somebody who finally tryed the sli thing and they liked it, ive always wanted ali but i heard so much negative critism, so i never wanted to buy it but i guess you like its performance boost now i think im not so scared anymore thanks man =)

and with that.. maybe i should buy that gigabyte quad sli... haha, i was seriously considering it.....

Such a thing actually exists? Dual CPU's? Because the bus speed limitations would make that stupid without addtional CPU circuitry on the Northbridge side! You are joking, right?

Yikes!!! Okay, now I'm scratching my head........hmmmmm....how the heck to they support that much potential bandwidth on PCIe? Looks like it's a preview for the New Conroe Dual core monster from intel?

so if you got the quad sli and and the GPU with 2 cores built in you would have 8 cards working for you? well in actuality only 4 cards but 2 GPUs on each card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom