Samsung 960BF

Status
Not open for further replies.

snick

In Runtime
hello all! once again i come to ask the opinion of all who reside here at Tech Forums :) awhile back i asked about 24" monitors..still going to get one...but in the mean time i need a 19"... however, i am very vain, i'd like my monitor to look badass...so i came across the Samsung 960BF but the reviews at Newegg are mixed...some say it's great for games no ghosting, while others report ghosting out the ***. was wondering if anyone here has had experience w/ this monitor, and yes i know that the Viewsonic VX922 is a better monitor for less money...but, to me it's jsut not that attractive ;) i'll go for the high maintence hot chick w/ baggage. over the perfect average looking girl everytime :D

edit: post made no sense

its not possible to tell without a true review (i mean a review by a respected hardware reviewing site) ,i looked in google found 1 review but it was very amature , i suggest youll go for an lcd monitor that have "true"^ and good reviews otherwise its just a shot in the dark , and think about it logically please its not like something you wear or put in your hair its something you look at for alot of hours & see movies on it & games so its quality/performance is very important its more of a question of "what lcd will give me the best performance/quality for my budget" buying that lcd just cuz it looks "badass" is plain silly. dude its an lcd your gonna buy not a girlfriend it doesnt need to look "attractive" :D

bah i say! if it doesnt do well i gonna RMA it till it does...heh, couldnt resist, ordered it w/ overnight deilvery..buahahaha...i'll be sure to post if this thing does in fact ghost or not....i'm thinking BF2

bleh, taking the Samsung back to the store today....ghosting like a little wh*re

they have the 930BF...it's only listed with 8ms response tho...might switch it out....people seem to like them.

they didn't have anything i liked....gonna order a 24" from dell...friend of mine just got one...looks pretty sweet, no ghosting either

I wouldnt trust the newegg reviews....most people out there probably dont know what ghosting really is anyways, and confuse it with tearing....find a trusted web review and decide from that. Good luck.

^ yea thas very true, and the samsung 940B actually did pretty good in web reviews, view sonic is better in gaming i have to admit but who wants a monitor thats ONLY good in gaming, samsung is all around, i recommend that, thas just my personal opinion tho, so its really ur choice of what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom