Auto update's pop-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
Anyone know how to get rid of the automatic update's pop-up thing,I disabled it in my service's but the pop-up keep's continuing to show up no matter what i try,It's really ****ing me off,I can't play any type of game's any more without it constantly popping up and causeing lag :mad:

i have a feeling your talkin on messenger service popups like this
messenger.png

goto start-->run-->services.msc double click "messenger" click "stop" and set startup type to "disabled" and click ok

Have you gone into the Security panel and turned off Auto Update?

As far as I know, the only way to turn it off is to turn off the Windows Update utility. Of course, if you have it on, you probably have it on for a reason.

Is it really that annoying? It's not like they put out a new update every day. They just put out one this week, and I think the last one was like 3 weeks ago.

Windows update keeps popping up for this anitispyware program or something. Every few weeks or so. No matter how often you choose "No, don't remind me again".

ShoobieRat said:
As far as I know, the only way to turn it off is to turn off the Windows Update utility. Of course, if you have it on, you probably have it on for a reason.

Is it really that annoying? It's not like they put out a new update every day. They just put out one this week, and I think the last one was like 3 weeks ago.

I already had auto update's turned off,The problem was while i was in a game the stupid security centre crap kept poppping up reminding me that i might be at risk and causeing big time lag,So yes it was really that annoying :D

services.msc in run

set security center to manual. it will still work, but it won't bug you to death with those stupid messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom