eVGA or XFX

Status
Not open for further replies.

He Hate Me

Baseband Member
I'm currently thinking about buying a 7600GT, and what was wandering what manufacturer do you guys prefer and think is better?

eVGA

XFX

I was leaning more towards the eVGA, but I'd like to see what you guys think is better.

^^ give a reason why. I would also go eVGA out of those two, as XFX have had too many "my card has died on me" happening to them, and I then had it happen to me randomly one day while playing FEAR, and as the events ran on from each other I ended up losing stuff on my hdd that I really didn't want to lose. I also think they have a life time warranty.

Thank you for the replies, I think I will stick with the eVGA, and yes I do believe it has a lifetime warranty :D

Yeah, go with evga. They rock, and so does their warranty. My evga 7800gt was dropped on the ground and broke. I just sent it in and they sent me a brand new 7800gt retail packaged no questions asked. :)

Hmm tough choice..Best GPU manufacturer or Worst GPU manufacturer.

Id go with EVGA

Since you've made your decision, and I agree, last night I was watching CSI: NY and this girl's nick that was killed was "She Hate Me." Thought that was kinda funny when I saw your name.

I have used XfX cards and have only had one problem with a 6800gt that died. I had lost the invoice and they RMA'd that card and had a brand new one back to me in less than a week, no questions asked after I had owned it for more than a year! By the way.....lifetime warrenty = 1 year. Then they get into the return it and get a replacement on a depreciation scale. "Lifetime"<<<<<<<<<<<should be in quotes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom