will the games of today work w/ windows vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
the benefits of Vista for gaming is that its a 64 bit OS, and DX 10 will come out with it

lol, all i could find on my gnutella was the 32 bit version, lol.... but don't get me wrong, i buy almost all of my software unless i need a quick fix or something like changing a file from asf to avi, in which i promptly uninstall it. Having made a few programs i know how intense it can be to incorperate other files and such... i feel bad doing it, lol

to be honest, after visiting paul thuotts site i have no desire to get the beta or pay 500 bucks to be a member :eek:! Back to vista... you cannot even think of comparing it to xp x86... thats just not fair. Especially considering xp really kinda undershot their requirements... guess they want to do the opposite this time around... but i've heard all kinds of different stories saying it requires 2 gigs of memory, 256mb video, and even 512mb memory, 64mb video (for recomended, not required). i think the best thing to do is wait till the final product is released and the rumors are done...

in my oppinion, i really am looking forward to vista. You must remember that these are beta releases... they aren't final, simply "stable." Also, if you look back a good 3 years or so when it was released as longhorn (i dont even know if it was a beta) it was TOTALLY different, which it should be. You work out kinks, bugs and such. I think the vista bashing can start once it is finally released ;)

Yeah well I was running vista on my AMD64 3200 at 2.4, 2gb of ram at 240mhz, and a 6800GS oc'd as well and it ran slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom