Dell Dimension 1100

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0toriou5

In Runtime
hello, i have been looking at a dell dimension 1100 computer, and i was wondering if it would have a pci-e slot or an agp? also, is dell a good brand of computer?

heres the link
Dell Dimension 1100

thanks in advance,
Just!n

Re: Re: Dell Dimension 1100

macdude425 said:
Dell is a TERRIBLE BRAND!!

Dell is not a bad brand, they're very reliable. They're not the best gaming computers, but they're not bad computers.

I believe the answer to your question notorious is no it does not have an expansion slot for a video card.

i wouldnt go for a dell , not only they use cheap parts they also use proprietary parts , their pcs are good only for basic use not for gaming , your better of buying parts seperatly from newegg/zipzoomfly/mwave and connect em together or pay a tech a small fee to do it for you , when you buy all the parts yourself its usally cheaper+you know exactly what your getting unlike buying a dell

Dell's workstations are pretty reliable, true, but their Consumer computers (Dimensions and XPS') are overpriced, underpowered, and use a lot of crap proprietary parts. Even their memory is proprietary; you can usually only buy a few compatible sticks for a given machine. I wouldn't buy a Dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom