Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
midi_junkie said:
slower transfer rate than SATA. this is all.

You have no idea what you talking about..

Now lets think about this Logically, RAID1 "May" be slightly slower, only because it makes a copy of the File onto another HD but, RAID 0 and 5 Are definitly Not slower.

Spliting the data In half (RAID 0) and Splitting the Data into Thirds (RAID 5), Makes transfer, Read and write Alot faster because its doing it in smaller Pieces. If you say a single 7,200 RPM SATA Drive IS faster then then two 7,200 RPM SATA Drives in RAID 0, then your just Wrong.

If your talking about PATA RAID, then Yes it is Slower then SATA RAID, only because its an older Technology...

i ahev no idea what im talking about and then you prove me right by saying raid is slower than sata? tf are going on about then?

"You have no idea what you talking about.." no thats what he said.. i never said anything about dual drives dude wtf?

Yes, You said

"RAID Sucks"

You said

"Slow Transfer rates then SATA"

You can say RAID Sucks, great sure, thats your opinion, but when you Say "it has slower transfer rates then SATA" there your wrong and I told you that.

You didn't Specifally have to say anything about "Dual Drives" however when you comment on RAID, you should know that any RAID uses more then 1 Drive therefore., you did say something about More then 1 drive, because the only time RAID can be implemented is with 2 or more Drives.

And I have no idea how you got that its Slower, because its actualy not. Prehaps you should do some reasearch before Spouting off on technologies you know very little to nothing about.....

And prehaps you should learn how to read, Because I clearly said the SATA RAID is Faster then a single SATA Drive.... Prehaps not in that direct form, but if you Had Smarts of any kind you could have figured it out...

End.

you can have two sata.. **** you can have 300! wtf are you talking about im saying raid is slower than sata which it is! point proven.

"end."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom